The 10 essential of the good camper
From Camping Mougás we want your experience as a camper to be unforgettable and for this, we want you not to lack anything to enjoy your days with us. So, take paper, pen and review the list of The 10 essential of the good camper:
1. Tent, awnings and tarpaulins: Unless you are in love with the starry nights and you like to sleep in the open, the tent is the first thing that you should take to your experience as a camper. In addition, if you want the climatic conditions do not affect your experience for a second, we recommend that you add a pair of waterproof tarps to place underneath and above your tent, or an awning, to enjoy the outdoors under the shadow.
2. Hammer, knife and cutlery: If you do not want to finish creating utensils as they did in prehistory, we recommend that you do not forget to carry a small hammer to fix your tent to the floor, a razor to cut strings or anything you need and covered for Eat the delicious food you buy in our store or prepare yourself.
3. Strings and more strings: At first glance they may seem totally unnecessary, but a small thin string can get you out of more trouble. If you break the winds of the store, if you need a place to dry towels, bikini or clothes, the strings will get you in a good hurry.
4. Pickaxes: These small metal utensils to fix your store to the ground, is something that is lost very easily, so we recommend you always have a few spare by hand.
5. Sleeping bag, mats and mattresses: The basic to sleep at ease and protect you from the cold and bugs, is the sleeping bag. To protect your back and sleep on something harder, we propose 3 options: mats (the most basic, for those who do not want to carry too much), inflatable mattresses (for those who do not want to give up all kinds of comforts) and the Inflatable mats (for those looking for a medium, is the best option: comfortable, light and easy to carry).
6. Lanterns and lanterns: It is clear that there is no better light than the starry sky, but leaving the poetry aside, it is essential to have a lantern to light your tent and one or two flashlights to enjoy the darkness of the night Without accidents. Also, if you do not want to run out of light for a second, you can choose to use rechargeable flashlights with solar energy or a crank.
7. Repellents: Do not let mosquitoes and other insects ruin your stay, be proactive and forget about bites.
8. Portable fridge: On hot days, it will be your best ally. Keep your drinks fresh and your food in the best condition.
9. Chairs and tables: It may seem too much at first, but a folding chair is one of the things that more and more campers call essential. Enjoy your meal outdoors with all meals, play, talk or just bask in your camping chair. Also, if you want to put the final cherry on it, you can add a small folding table.
10. Camping Mougás: For everything else you may need, come to Camping Mougás, the real must-have for this summer!