With the calm and peaceful sea of the Ria of Vigo in the background, you begin to notice the spectacle of the waves breaking against the rocks in a unique place; you are in the Mougás Campsite. A business venture that has been present for more than 15 years in this world of camping and its enthusiasts.
In its more than 21,000 square metres of facilities, you can feel the freedom of this place; the sea and the mountains will accompany you. A natural site between the rocky coast and “A Serra da Groba” mountains with their hidden petroglyphs, trekking routes and infinite views, between the seafaring town of Bayona and the border town of La Guardia.
We have thought about you to make your holidays different, whether with your family, friends, partner or on your own, so that you will not lack anything:
General services of the Mougás First Class Campsite
- Wi-Fi in the reception area, restaurant and games area.
- Toilets and showers for the camping area.
- Open-air swimming pool and children’s playground
- Free barbecue area for our clients.
- Laundry with ironing area.
- Tennis court, mini-basketball and 7-a-side football pitch.
- Cafeteria / Restaurant only for campers.
- Shop / Self-Service Shop (open in July and August).
- Games room for kids: table football, pool, board games, etc.
- Bike and kayak rental (prior booking).
- Sewage treatment.
Reception Service, from 8 am to midnight in English, French.
Local tourist and leisure information.